We have updated our policies, procedures, and added an online form for Fireworks Booth Permits. These updates to our website are intended to help non-profit organizations navigate the District's permit process.
- Applications must be SUBMITTED before February 16, 2022, by 3:30pm.
- Supplemental Documentation Required by May 4, 2022, by 3:30pm.
- Fee Payment Required by May 11, 2022. (As well as any corrected supplemental documents)
North Central Fireworks Stand Application
NOTE: Failure to provide true and correct information may result in denial of the application.
Supplemental Documentation Requirements
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION MUST BE SUBMITTED BY THE FIRST WEDNESDAY IN MAY:
- Fireworks Stand Location and Storage of “Safe and Sane” Fireworks (Appendix “A”);
- Indemnification and Hold Harmless Agreement (Appendix “C”);
- Property Owner’s Permission to erect a fireworks stand (Appendix “E”);
- Proof of insurance Appendix "B" (as specified in NCFPD/Kerman SOP for requirements);
- Site plan (to include the storage container and all dimensions if storing on site);
- State Fire Marshal’s License Application;
- Temporary Seller’s Permit;
- Remit to NCFPD a check or money order for $ $626.00 (Make check payable to NCFPD);
- City of Kerman Fireworks Applacation
- Remit to NCFPD a check or money order for $40.00 (if fireworks stand is located in the City of Kerman) Make check payable to the City of Kerman.
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENT (CLICK HERE)
Other Helpful Documents
NCFD - Fireworks Stands Application (DFP-060).pdfCity of Kerman- Fireworks Stand Application.pdf