What is a Special Event?
A permit is required for events that could attrack large crows, or have hazards conditions as an leiment of the event. For example: Fastivals, Concerts, Trade Shows, Fireworks Displays, Open Burning (Bon Fire), etc..
To apply for a permit the following steps are reqired:
1. To request a Special Event Permit from the North Central Fire Protection District, a Special Event Application (DFP-031) must be downloaded and filled out in full, or the applacant can completed online form below and submit your request. If there is missing information not provided or incomplete the application will be rejected until completed.
2. Once completed online press "Submit", or email the form to Fire.Prevention@NorthCentralFire.org or hand deliver the inspection form to the NCFPD Administration office located at 15850 W. Kearney Blvd. Kerman CA 93630. Office hours are Monday - Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm.
3. Once the Special Event Application (DFP-031) is received, the review process begins. Once the Special Event paperwork is reviewed, you will be contacted if additional information is needed or an on-site inspection is required.
4. Once the Special Event paperwork is approved, an invoice will be created, and must be paid before the permit is issued. Payment options are CASH (exact amount only), CHECK OR MONEY ORDER. Please make checks out to North Central Fire District. CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Payment can be mailed to or in person: North Central Fire Protection District Attn: Fire Prevention 15850 W. Kearney Blvd Kerman CA 93630
5. Once payment is received, you will then be issued the event permit, and required documents which will all have an approval stamp from the Fire Marshal.
6. An On-Site inspection is required for Final Approval. (Please see New Business or Other Inspection Request DFP-024b) form. Once the site inspection has been conducted and approved, you are approved to have your event.
7. Questions or checking the status of your Special Event Application shall be communicated via email only at Fire.Prevention@NorthCentralFire.org Phone calls will be accepted.