Skip to main content

Fire Chief's Message

Fire chief banner
The Fire Chief in dress uniform standing by office bookcase.

Welcome to the North Central Fire Protection District website.  Thank you for taking the time to explore who we are, and why we exist.  I hope that you find the site informative and engaging. Our mission includes the responsibility of ensuring the safety and welfare of the public we serve.

The District serves 230 square miles, and serves a population of 51,298. Approximately 10% of the District is residential and commercial occupancies are within the urban/suburban area, the remaining 90% is considered agriculture and low density residential.

I was born and raised in the Fire District and spent the majority of my career working in Fresno County. My appointment as Fire Chief in July 2018, brought a renewed excitement of the Distrit's firefighters reconnecting to our community. Our Fire District’s culture is to be a part of the community we serve. To do this I need feedback from you and the best way is to provide us with your email contact information, here on our website, where we can keep you informed, and whenever you have a question or a concern you have a forum to get solutions.

There are many ways in which we can provide fire and life safety service to the community.  This is best done when you get involved with the Fire District’s Community programs and extend an invitation to us when you host a community event, so that we can become a part of your community.

On behalf of the NCFPD Board of  Directors and myself, thank you for allowing us to be a part of our community by serving you.

Join our mailing list